While the MV-1 SE is reliable, hardworking and incredibly durable, it’s far more than just “another accessible vehicle.” It’s the future. It’s a game changer. And it is leading the way as MV-1 opens the door to accessible transportation for everyone.
The MV-1 SE is changing the way people look at accessible transportation. And it’s doing so where it matters most: on streets and highways everywhere. It’s stylish. It’s safe. And it’s fun to drive. Once onboard, whether you’re driving or riding, you’ll find standard safety and accessibility features packaged specifically for people with disabilities:
- An extra-wide entry for the largest of power chairs
- A single-stage manual ramp that deploys quickly and easily
- A four-wheel antilock braking system (ABS)
- A traction control system (TCS) and electronic stability control (ESC)
- A self-leveling suspension system
So yes, the SE was built for wheelchair users as an exceptional value for personal mobility. But this universally accessible vehicle carries all passengers comfortably. And that was the idea. Exactly.
We are standing by to answer your questions or get you a No Obligation price quote.